Anne is a Principal and Faculty member at AcademyGlobal who has over 13 years’ experience across consulting, advice and delivery of projects within disciplined financial management environments. She has been responsible and accountable for the successful implementation of complex projects in Australia and overseas with large commercial and government organisations.
Informed by her experience across a diverse range of projects, Anne is a highly adaptable facilitator with a wealth of examples to share. Narrowing her focus to facilitating and coaching since 2014, she has trained thousands of individuals in traditional and agile project management, budgeting, forecasting and financial control.
- Master of International Business, ESCE Lyon, France
- Bachelor of Business and Administration, ESCE Lyon, France
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Life and Business Coaching
- Member, Institute of Public Administration Australia