Carol is a Principal and faculty member at AcademyGlobal, and an experienced public sector chief executive and management consultant. Carol has outstanding strategic and operational leadership skills, and a proven track record of achieving major organisational improvement and change to deliver economic and social value in large, complex, high profile organisations.
Carol is a highly innovative and strategic thinker with specialised skills in Change Management, Governance, Policy Analysis, Public Administration, Strategic Planning, Grants, Service Delivery, Regulatory Reform, Asset Management and Organisational Development. Her recent management consulting projects have included strategic direction setting, governance reviews, government relations advice, evaluations and business planning for a diverse range of public, private and non profit organisations. She has substantial experience in chairing a range of boards and committees.
- Master of Public Policy, University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Arts (Honours), University of Sydney
- Graduate Certificate in Management, University of Sydney
- Member, Institute of Public Administration Australia
Member, Australian Evaluation Society
Member, Museums Australia
Member, International Council of Museums
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors