Supply chain and logistics management continue to be among the fastest evolving business disciplines over the past decade. Unfortunately, many companies are still using traditional management methods which only serve to impede organisational effectiveness and efficiency. Issues stemming from this include poor forecasting, erratic overstocking, lack of decisions informed by data and unsatisfactory production quality among others.
Emerging and innovative concepts and techniques are offering a new and exciting range of learning and development opportunities for professionals in supply chain and logistics.
With this in mind, the CILT International Certificate in Logistics and Transport (Supply Chain Management) has been designed to equip students with the skills necessary to manage complex supply chains and deal with disruption.
You will cover the latest essential practices in forecasting, planning, transportation, warehousing, and logistics and learn how to develop healthy relationships with stakeholders, create a culture of sustainability and corporate social responsibility and ensure business continuity.
1. Trends and modern practices in logistics and supply chain management
2. Inventory management: forecasting and inventory optimisation techniques
3. Logistics operations: passenger, freight and port
4. Supply chain operations
5. Warehouse management: value-adding warehousing techniques
6. Sustainable supply chain practices: circular economy and green logistics
- 3 X 500 words work place application assessment tasks.
CILT International qualifications were ranked excellent by past participants
4.8 out of 5.0 stars
based on Post Workshop Survey