Excellence in warehouse and inventory management is critical for businesses seeking to ensure the right products are in the right place at the right time!
Effective and efficient warehouse and inventory management drives productivity, lowers costs, and improves customer experience. The intelligent management of inventory provides safe and satisfying employment opportunities and reduces the risk of stock-outs and the high cost of overstocking.
CNBC’s latest survey finds 61% of the Supply Chain Managers at major companies do not expect the supply chain to return to normalcy until at least 2024 **CNBC Supply Chain Survey, (December 2022)
The biggest challenges cited by Supply Chain Managers include a lack of available skilled workers and bloated inventories keeping warehouses at capacity. The survey also noted a 400% increase in warehouse prices due to scarcity of space.
The good news is that a range of emerging and innovative practices (e.g. AI, robotics and blockchain) offer exciting opportunities for astute professionals in supply chain and warehousing to drive competitive advantage for their organisations!
Learn more by joining the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport International Certificate (Warehouse and Inventory Management), the only qualification of its type across Australia and New Zealand that has been designed to equip students with the skills necessary to efficiently and effectively manage warehouse operations and inventory in 2023 and beyond.
Join us to explore the latest essential practices in forecasting, planning, automation, warehousing, and inventory management and earn your internationally recognised qualification!
- Trends and modern practices in logistics and transport management
- Supply Chain Management Fundamentals
- Supply Chain Network Optimisation and Planning
- Warehouse Management: Technology and design to optimise space, improve productivity and maximise opportunities for growth
- Inventory Management: Forecasting and inventory optimisation technique and strategy to achieve competitive advantage
- 3 days virtual workshops (Face to Face Via Zoom)
- Course Materials: AUD$300 incl. GST
- Course and Assessment Fees: AUD$2,450 incl. GST
- Total for Certificate: AUD$2,750 incl. GST
Membership with the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport is included.
Why Choose AcademyGlobal?
- 3 X 500 words work place application assessment tasks.
CILT International qualifications were ranked excellent by past participants
4.8 out of 5.0 stars
based on Post Workshop Survey