CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
The CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply has five core modules of 6 or 12 credits and six elective modules of 6 credits. You are required to complete 5 core modules, then choose your own learning pathway by selecting 3 elective modules. Based on the managerial and professional levels of CIPS Global Standard, this qualification will help you grow in confidence, improve organisational procurement and fulfil objectives. This is not the highest entry level CIPS professional qualification. The highest you can start at is CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply. Completion of the Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Professional Diploma enables the award of MCIPS.
Building on the practical knowledge and understanding gained at the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply, your learning will focus on:
- Key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks
- Processing and evaluating contracts
- Understanding the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached
- The different approaches to managing teams and individuals
- Sustainability and the managerial approaches that promote ethical practices