Selling to the Australian Government
There has never been a more important time than now to consider the diversity of your customer base. If the government sector is not already a significant portion of your revenue, you should seriously think about developing new sales and marketing plans targeting government as a client. This interactive eLearning module will help you understand how to sell to the Government and provide you with the knowledge and understanding to give you a competitive advantage.
This learning resource has been informed by the information and support provided by the Australian Government Department of Finance on selling to the Government. (link: https://sellingtogov.
- Understand government procurement processes
- Identify opportunities to sell to government
- Understand rules organisations must follow as a government supplier
- How to respond to an approach to market
- Understand the different types of government contracts
- Develop skills to work successfully with a government organisation