Webinars & eLearning
Virtual Learning – Webinar Workshops
- We can offer a virtual learning experience for participants through interactive webinar workshops.
- AcademyGlobal’s enterprise level Zoom capability enables our highly trained facilitators to divide participants into breakout rooms for group activities and discussions.
- The facilitator as host can move in and out these breakout rooms to observe and provide personalised feedback. >
- Our facilitators are skilled in using screen sharing and white board functionality to ensure participants remain engaged and involved.
- We have a depth of experience in remote delivery and have delivered webinar workshops for clients including universities, government agencies and professional associations. We can manage webinar set up for your participants, and no additional software is required, as participants simply follow a Zoom link to join.
- We can deliver all our courses via webinar, including:
- project management, financial acumen, contract management, procurement, agile project management, business acumen, negotiation, conflict resolution, stakeholder management, probity and integrity, business case development, business case evaluation, program evaluation, public service for new starters and customer service excellence.
- A traditional one day face to face workshop delivered via webinar can comprise either 3 x 2.5 hour webinars; 2 x 3.5 hour webinars or 1 day being 9.30am-5pm (7hrs).
- Multiple day programs can be split according to the above format (e.g for a 2 day program, 6 x 2.5 hour webinars).
- Customisation and contextualisation of our courses can be undertaken quickly and efficiently for your organisation.
- Webinars can be recorded, with the recording distributed to participants at the conclusion of the webinar.
- We are currently conducting online courses via Zoom for a number of state and federal government agencies, universities and professional associations globally.
AcademyGlobal is an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Assured organisation for classroom and online education. As part of our quality management system, all our teaching faculty have undertaken an accreditation process which includes demonstrated capability in delivering effectively in the webinar environment.
Online Learning – eLearning Programs
- AG use Articulate 360, the leading global eLearning software as our authoring tool for eLearning development.
- All our courses are SCORM compliant and comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
- ELearning solutions can be hosted on your existing Learning Management System or we can host this on our LMS, Moodle, for participants to access.
We can work with you to develop tailored online resources quickly and cost-effectively for your organisation.