Harrold is a Principal and faculty member at AcademyGlobal with over 25 years’ corporate training and facilitating experience. He has designed and developed management programs at diploma, degree and graduate levels. He has delivered globally for organisations in a range of industries including financial services, telecommunications, construction and government.
Harrold has extensive experience in designing and implementing solutions, processes and systems to develop people, improve customer satisfaction, reduce staff turnover and overall improve financial performance.
- Master of Commerce, University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Diploma of Education, University of Wollongong
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Australian Institute of Management
- Certificate in Coaching, University of Sydney
- Professional Studies, Australian Graduate School of Management