Paul is a Director and Faculty member at AcademyGlobal, and an Honorary Professor at the University of Technology Sydney.
With a background in executive management in multinational commercial firms, including Deloitte (Senior Manager) and Citi (VP and Director), Paul has 25 years experience across consulting, financial services and management education industries.
Having conducted assignments in 20 countries on 5 continents, Paul has partnered with leaders in commerce, academia, government and the not-for-profit sector to provide programs that address their key organisational challenges and opportunities. He works with clients in the area of capability strategy, training needs analysis, program design and course delivery. His areas of expertise include: finance, procurement, risk management, turnaround and restructuring.
- Master of Laws, University of New South Wales
- Master of Business Administration, University of Technology Sydney
- Master of Commerce, University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance, Governance Institute of Australia
- Diploma of International Corporate Governance, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Advanced Management Program, University of Oxford
- Diploma in Government (Procurement and Contract Management)
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Secretaries (UK)
- Fellow, Governance Institute of Australia
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Training and Development
- Member, Turnaround Management Association
- Member, Institute of Public Administration Australia
- Academic Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association