Paul is Founding Managing Director at AcademyGlobal, Honorary Professor at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and Non-Executive Director, the Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD).
With a background in executive management in multinational commercial firms, including Deloitte (Senior Manager) and Citi (VP and Director), Paul has 25 years experience across investment, financial services and management education industries.
Having conducted assignments in 20 countries on 5 continents, Paul has partnered with leaders in commerce, academia, government and the not-for-profit sector to provide programs that address their key organisational challenges and opportunities. He works with clients in the area of capability strategy, training needs analysis, program design and course delivery. His areas of expertise include: governance, finance, procurement, risk management, turnaround and restructuring.
- Master of Commerce, University of Sydney
- Master of Laws, University of New South Wales
- Master of Business Administration, University of Technology Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Corporate Governance, Governance Institute of Australia
- Diploma of International Corporate Governance, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Advanced Management Program, Said Business School, University of Oxford
- Advanced Diploma in Government (Procurement and Contract Management), University of Technology Sydney
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors (FAICD)
- Fellow, Chartered Governance Institute (FCG)
- Fellow, Governance Institute of Australia (FGIA)
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Training and Development (FAITD)
- Chartered Member, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CMILT)
- Member, Institute of Public Administration Australia (NSW, VIC & QLD)