MAppFin, BCom, SF Fin, FSSE, FIML, MAITD
Giles is a Principal of AcademyGlobal who has over 20 years’ experience in developing capability in governance and leadership roles across commercial, not for profit and government organisations. He is an experienced university lecturer, facilitator and board director and is Founder and CEO of Global Impact Initiative (GII), an organisation that creates Impact Investments; seeking both a positive financial return and a positive social or environmental impact. Giles believes that a structured, systematic and results orientated approach leads to profitable and sustainable change. He has received an Outstanding Alumnus award from Oxford for creating an innovative, profitable business that generates positive social impact.
Giles has a unique blend of leadership and business skills gained in the corporate environment married with financial and governance skills gained in the Not for Profit sector. Giles holds numerous Volunteer Not-for-Profit Directorships ranging from Human Rights, Disabilities, Arts and Sports. He is a Member of IPAA (NSW), an Advisory Board Member of the Securities and Investments Institute of Asia Pacific.
- Master of Applied Finance and Investment, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Bachelor of Commerce in Strategic Management, Monash University
- Advanced Management and Leadership Program, Oxford University
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Melbourne University
- Honorary Industry Fellow, University of Technology Sydney
- Senior Fellow, Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Fellow, School for Social Entrepreneurs
- Fellow, Institute of Management and Leaders
- Member, Australian Institute of Training and Development