MEd, BSocSc, MILP, MCILT
Jeff has a proven track record in senior leadership roles, including a general management role at one of Australia’s leading organisations. He has since branched out into training and facilitation, gaining a wealth of experience facilitating change at all levels. Working with senior management teams and staff he has customised solutions to organisational KPIs.
It is the combination of knowledge, consulting skills and proven delivery skills that set Jeff apart. His genuine commitment to improving results will motivate and educate staff to achieve organisational outcomes.
Author of three books, Jeff has worked throughout Australia, the UK, the US and Asia. His areas of expertise include: Leadership and Management, Procurement and Contract Management, Ethics and Probity, Negotiation Skills, Communications Strategies, and Safety.
- Master of Education, University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Social Science, University of Sydney
- Member, Institute for Learning Professionals Australasia
- Graduate, Change Management Institute and Prosci
- Member, The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport