MEd, MBA, FAITD, CAHRI
Lisa is an organisational learning and development specialist with over 17 years’ experience in all facets of workplace learning. She works consultatively and collaboratively with clients to build sustainable staff capability. She has a particular interest in the evaluation of need, the evaluation of effectiveness/impact, calculating return on expectations (ROE), and the transfer of learning to build capability, effect lasting behavioural change and improve business results. Lisa has recently published a number of articles and case studies on Human Resources Development and Organisational Development and presented and facilitated at the AITD conference in 2015 and 2016.
Lisa has worked across financial services, education, professional services, information and communications technology, and government. Clients include the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Australian Institute of Management, the Australian Institute of Training and Development, CommBank, The HR Space, Open Colleges, Sydney Olympic Park Authority, University of Technology Sydney and Vodafone.
- Master of Education in Adult Education, University of Technology Sydney
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resources and L&D, Charles Sturt University
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Training and Development
- Member, NSW Divisional Council, Australian Institute of Training and Development
- Member, Australian Human Resources Institute