BEcon (Hons), BTeach, CMILT, MIPAA
Michael is an experienced ASX 50 senior executive and company director. He has over 30 years’ experience across procurement, operations management and project management. He has built and led large teams through complex new operational initiatives and organisation restructures delivering significant bottom line results. In addition to his senior executive roles in the oil and gas industries, Michael’s earlier career was with NSW Government as a project engineer.
Michael’s areas of expertise include project management, procurement and contract management and financial management. He teaches the accredited Intermediate and Advanced Diploma of Procurement and Contracting for NSW and QLD government procurement professionals, as well as postgraduate courses in Procurement and Supply Chain Management at Western Sydney University.
- Bachelor of Economics (Honours), University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Teaching, University of Technology Sydney
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Chartered Member, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Australia
- Member, Institute of Public Administration Australia