BEng (Hons), BTeach, CMILT, MIPAA
Michael is a Principal at AcademyGlobal with a depth of senior executive experience in a top 50 ASX listed company. He has over 30 years’ experience across procurement, operations management and project management and has built and led large teams through complex new operational initiatives and organisation restructures delivering significant bottom line results. In addition to his senior executive roles in the oil and gas industries, Michael’s earlier career was with NSW Government as a project engineer.
Michael’s holds degrees in engineering and education, and facilitates in the areas of project management, procurement, contract management and financial management. He teaches on the UTS Advanced Diploma of Procurement and Contracting for NSW and QLD Government procurement professionals, as well as postgraduate courses in Procurement and Supply Chain Management at Western Sydney University.
Michael is a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and a Member of the Institute of Public Administration Australia (IPAA).
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Teaching, University of Technology Sydney
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Chartered Member, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Australia
- Member, Institute of Public Administration Australia