B.Bus, M Bus, FCPA, MCILT, MAITD
Priyani is a senior leader in supply chain with extensive experience across Operational Excellence, Strategy, Governance, Risk Management, Project Execution, Change Management and Finance in Australia and Asia Pacific. She has applied strategic thinking, a hands on approach and a continuous improvement mindset to develop and executive innovative supply chain solutions. Her achievements include transforming supply chains for sustainability, developing best practice, improving customer experience through supply chainwide quality and developing teams and talent across supply chain functions. Her approach to collaborative problem-solving with a whole of business approach has contributed to win-win outcomes across the supply chain. She has led complex change projects in outsourcing , network optimisation, establishment of a world first distribution operation, supply chain standards, international logistics, intermodal freight, inventory optimisation, automation and system enhancements, reverse logistics and end of life product management. In her role as General Manager Strategy and Governance for Nissan Motor Company, Priyani was responsible for strategic projects and governance across seven countries in Asia Pacific Region.
She holds a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting, a Master of Business in Supply Chain Management and is a Fellow Certified Practicing Accountant. Priyani is passionate about diversity and inclusion and cares deeply about nurturing the next generation of leaders. She volunteers as a mentor and as a board member of not-for-profit organisations in her pursuit to make a difference by giving forward.
- Bachelor of Business, Swinburne University
- Master of Business (Supply Chain) – RMIT
- Crisis Management For Leaders – Harvard Business School
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- MHFA Accredited First Aider
- Member, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Australia
- Fellow, Certified Practicing Accountants Australia
- Member, Institute of Company Directors Australia
- Executive Board Member, Women in Supply Chain