BEc, MSAA, MAITD, GAICD
Since 2015, Richard has been delivering accounting, finance and project management programs for NSW Departments including Health, Justice, Planning and Environment, Industry and Education. His broad facilitation experience across Australia, South East Asia and the Middle East allows him to incorporate a diverse range of relevant real-life examples in his delivery.
Richard’s relevant practical experience through his executive roles includes having been responsible and accountable for the preparation and achievement of revenue and expense budgets. He is able to provide participants with valuable insights into financial, operational and project risks and how these relate to the organisation’s strategic priorities.
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Licensing Management, Australian Financial Markets Association
- Diploma of Financial Markets, Australian Financial Markets Association
- Diploma of Project Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Master, Stockbrokers and Financial Advisers Association
- Member, Australian Institute of Training and Development
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors