MSc, BSc (Hons), MCIPS, FCIPS
Rob is an experienced Chief Procurement Officer, facilitator and university lecturer. He has extensive international experience across leading automotive, chemical, telecommunications, tertiary and financial services organisations. Rob has experience in executive and board director level roles, including leadership roles driving business strategy and transformation, organisational design and operating models, program management and delivery and end-to-end procurement.
In recent years, Rob has developed a particular interest in developing high performing leaders and teams as both an executive within the corporate environment and also as an independent consultant, mentor and coach .
In 2018, Rob was awarded the CIPS Australasia Procurement Professional of the Year Award and Ernst & Young New Zealand Procurement Professional of the Year. In 2019 he was the 2019 CIPS Australasia Winner for both People Development and Risk Mitigation Categories.
- Masters of Science (Procurement), University of South Wales
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Business Information Technology, University of Central Lancashire
- Member, Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS)
- Certified i4 NeuroLeadership Trainer
- Certified i4 NeuroLeadership Practitioner
- Certified Professional Behavioural Analyst (CPBA)
- Certified Professional EQ Analyst (CPEQA)
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (FCIPS)