BA (Media and Communications)
Sarah is a highly experienced Trainer, Facilitator and Employee Engagement Specialist who has worked with some of Australia’s largest private corporations and government agencies including the Australian Defence Force, Optus and News Limited.
With nearly 20 years’ experience in sales, management, training and facilitation, Sarah’s areas of expertise include Employee Engagement, Organisational Culture, Leadership, Communications and Change Management. Sarah is passionate about helping organisations to leverage and maximise their strongest asset – their people.
Sarah is a recognised authority on Employee Engagement and Organisational Culture, often delivering keynote speeches on these topics.
- Bachelor of Arts in Media and Communications, University of Cape Town
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Judeth Wilson Train the Trainer Intensive
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Optus LOV Brilliant Service Accreditation
- Engage and Grow Licensed Coach