CILT Module DIP17 Supply Chain Network Planning
6 x 2 hour Webinar
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM AEST/AEDT
The aim of this unit is to provide candidates with the knowledge to plan, implement and manage a supply chain network in which products flow from their source to the end user.
The unit deals with the complex issues of identifying the network requirements for different types of facilities based upon cost and service criteria. The key issues involved with locating facilities and then planning the resources required to operate them will also be addressed. Acquisition options are also explored with particular emphasis on selecting and managing third party contractors. A key element will be the creation of a management framework including information and measurement requirements to enable the network to be managed to achieve the performance objectives.
- Webinars and courseware designed specifically for the virtual classroom environment
- Facilitators are subject matter experts and experienced practitioners
- Webinar delivery uses Zoom’s most advanced platform
- Facilitators use breakout rooms for group activities and discussions and to provide personalised feedback
- As an ISO 9001:2015 quality assured organisation, facilitators are accredited for online delivery