CIPS Level 4 Diploma Face to Face
5 x 2 Day Workshop, Sydney CBD
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM AEST
The Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply now consists of eight core modules of 6 or 12 units. This is the highest entry point to our diploma level qualifications.
Developed using the Procurement Cycle as its focus, you will:
• Learn about the core principles, concepts and practical applications when procuring goods or services
• Gain essential knowledge and practical skills in contracting, negotiation, supplier relationships, ethics and asset management
• Understand how procurement fits within the rest of your organisation and how it can help to shape key future business decisions
This course is delivered across face to face training supported by 2 hours of web-based revision and exam preparation for each workshop. Workshop training is delivered through a mixture of presentation, group work, case studies and individual research.
This fee includes all CIPS study material and additional learning resources, and your exam registration fee. CIPS membership registration fees must be paid prior to course commencement and details on student membership can be found here:
Click here for CIPS membership details.
Achieved the AQF Diploma or Advanced of Procurement and Contracting? You may be eligible for exemptions from some of the modules within the CIPS Diploma in procurement and supply allowing you to progress your studies towards MCIPS faster. Enquire with us for more information.
Select from the available dates below:
• Scope and Influence of Procurement and Supply (L4M1) 26-27 May
• Commercial Negotiation (L4M5) and Supplier Relationships (L4M6) 2-3 June
• Defining Business Need (L4M2) and Commercial Contracting (L4M3) 25-26 June
• Ethical and Responsible Sourcing (L4M4) and Whole Life Asset Management (L4M7) 2-3 July
• Procurement and Supply in Practice (L4M8) 9-10 July