CIPS Module L4M1 Scope and Influence of Procurement and Supply
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM AEST/AEDT
The Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply now consists of eight core modules of 6 or 12 units. This is the highest entry point to our diploma level qualifications. L4M1 is the first 12 unit core module in the Diploma, and has a constructed response exam. The module is delivered across four 90 minute virtual workshops and an additional two 90 minute exam revision virtual workshops.
Developed using the Procurement Cycle as its focus, you will:
• Learn about the core principles, concepts and practical applications when procuring goods or services
• Gain essential knowledge and practical skills in contracting, negotiation, supplier relationships, ethics and asset management
• Understand how procurement fits within the rest of your organisation and how it can help to shape key future business decisions
All webinars are delivered 7pm-8.30pm AEST/AEDT by way of facilitated webinar, with each of the learning outcomes covered. This course includes 2 additional exam revision webinars, where practice papers and exam strategy and technique are covered.
On enrolment, you will receive access to our online learning management system, where you can access webinar recordings and supplementary material.
• Webinar 1: Understand and analyse the value that can be achieved through procurement and supply chain management –
• Webinar 2: Understand and analyse the key steps when procuring goods or services –
• Webinar 3: Exam revision –
• Webinar 4: Understand and analyse the key aspects of organisational infrastructure that shape the scope of a procurement or supply chain function –
• Webinar 5: Understand and analyse the need for complaince with requirements when understanding procurement activities in different sectors –
• Webinar 6: Exam revision –
CIPS membership registration fees must be paid prior to course commencement and details on student membership can be found here:
Click here for CIPS membership details.
You must also purchase a copy of the relevant study guide for this course in either hard copy or eBook format:
Click here to purchase the study guide.