CIPS Module L4M2 Defining Business Need
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM AEST/AEDT
The Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply now consists of eight core modules of 6 or 12 units. This is the highest entry point to our diploma level qualifications. L4M2 is a 6 unit core module in the Diploma, and has an objective response exam. The module is delivered across three 90 minute interactive virtual workshops.
In any organisation, a significant element of the procurement and supply function is based around the contracting process. If they are to be successful, contracts must be clearly defined, be cognisant of legal requirements and contain key clauses and terms. This module is designed for those working in the procurement and supply field, or those who have responsibility for the development of legally binding contracts with suppliers.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to:
• Devise a business case for requirements to be externally sourced
• Understand the role of market management and competitive forces as they specify goods and services in procurement and supply.
All webinars are delivered 7pm-8.30pm AEST/AEDT by way of facilitated webinar, with each of the learning outcomes covered. This course includes 2 additional exam revision webinars, where practice papers and exam strategy and technique are covered.
On enrolment, you will receive access to our online learning management system, where you can access webinar recordings and supplementary material.
• Webinar 1: Understand how to devise a business case for requirements to be sourced from external suppliers – 22nd Sept
• Webinar 2: Understand market management in procurement and supply – 6th Oct
• Webinar 3: Exam revision – 13th Oct
CIPS membership registration fees must be paid prior to course commencement and details on student membership can be found here:
Click here for CIPS membership.
You must also purchase a copy of the relevant study guide for this course in either hard copy or eBook format:
Click here to purchase the study guide.