Public Service For New Starter Executives
2 x 3.5 hour Webinar
Time: 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
This workshop is designed to give newly appointed senior executive band 1 public servants who have not previously worked in the public sector knowledge, confidence and tailored skills to assist their successful transition to senior public service roles.
The workshop is appropriate for existing public servants who may be transitioning to senior roles.
Participants work through four case studies covering significant issues faced by senior public servants. These will test and build capability for the actual, ‘real-life’ experiences faced by senior executive public servants.
- Webinars and courseware designed specifically for the virtual classroom environment
- Facilitators are subject matter experts and experienced practitioners
- Webinar delivery uses Zoom’s most advanced platform
- Facilitators use breakout rooms for group activities and discussions and to provide personalised feedback
- As an ISO 9001:2015 quality assured organisation, facilitators are accredited for online delivery
Select from the available dates below:
- 11 & 12 November 2020