Public Service For New Starters
2 x 3.5 hour Webinar
Time: 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
This comprehensive workshop provides new staff with the knowledge and skills to contribute to successful public service outcomes.
Participants develop a practical understanding of the major types of activities undertaken by public servants.
- Webinars and courseware designed specifically for the virtual classroom environment
- Facilitators are subject matter experts and experienced practitioners
- Webinar delivery uses Zoom’s most advanced platform
- Facilitators use breakout rooms for group activities and discussions and to provide personalised feedback
- As an ISO 9001:2015 quality assured organisation, facilitators are accredited for online delivery
Select from the available dates below:
- 25th & 26th February 2021
- 22nd & 23rd April 2021