Sales and Business Development in Turbulent Times
3 x 7 hour Webinar
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The trends of the new sales landscape are still revealing themselves. For a while now, companies have known that building positive relationships with their customers is the key to success. McKinsey & Company predicts spending will fall by around 50%, so existing relationships are more valuable than ever. Companies will need to figure out how they can operate in an environment where some buyers are in the office and others aren’t. While some clients will be avoiding personal meetings, they’ll still want to do business, and sales teams will need to drive sales and encourage repeat purchases where businesses have constrained budgets.
With products and services becoming more transactional and commoditised in an increasingly crowded marketplace, it is more essential than ever for salespeople to be able to communicate real value by presenting proposals in terms of what the customer cares about. Through this workshop participants will gain clarity on how to select better prospects, plan and execute sales agreements using a structured framework and apply the critical ingredients of every effective sales conversation.
- Webinars and courseware designed specifically for the virtual classroom environment
- Facilitators are subject matter experts and experienced practitioners
- Webinar delivery uses Zoom’s most advanced platform
- Facilitators use breakout rooms for group activities and discussions and to provide personalised feedback
- As an ISO 9001:2015 quality assured organisation, facilitators are accredited for online delivery
Select from the available dates below:
- 14th – 16th June 2021
- 19th – 21st July 2021