CGMA, FCMA, MCPA, DipPM
Stuart is a Director and Faculty member at AcademyGlobal who specialises in the areas of finance, project management, procurement, contracting and risk management. A highly experienced senior executive, he has developed and delivered training for leading organisations including the Institute of Public Administration Australia, Australian Institute of Company Directors, CPA Australia, University of Technology Sydney, and Australian Institute of Management. Stuart’s corporate roles include Finance Director and Chief Financial Officer for European and US multinationals.
For the last 8 years, he has developed and delivered training for commercial and government organisations in Australia and internationally. Stuart has delivered tailored finance training for NSW Treasury, NSW Police and NSW Department of Education, and designed and developed financial acumen courses for the Australian Public Service Commission and the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
- Diploma in Project Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
- Member, Certified Practicing Accountants
- Professional Member, Institute of Public Administration Australia (NSW)